Monday, March 28, 2005





First Day of Orientation.

Hmmm. Not bad. Mixed around quite easily. My og friends were all hyperactive and friendly. Kinda relieved. Initially, I thought that I would have difficulty making new friends in a completely new JC you see. Had some K.Y.C (know your college) inter-house competitions and games. Vega won the day.

OH YAR! The school song. It's like a pop song. Very very very very different from the rest. Cant be played by normal school bands. It's something like, er, Moments of Magic ? Or for me, I guess it somehow resembles one of the other.

Mass dance was Mambo No.5. I still prefer TPJC's mass dance (Usher-Yeah). It's like faster, which is more like dancing, catchy and nicer!Whereas MJ's was a lil' too stiff for me. Jan didnt find it any better too.

My head of OG is a very shuai Malay. He looks like Matthew (TPJC Sirius Head). Yeah. He possesses the similar cuteness and height! =x Yup. And we all call him the Father Duck. Quack! Hees. Cute isn't it?

The games, okay. Maybe beacuse I was too tired to run about, didnt really enjoy it. One of my ogl was like kept shouting at me, asking me to run. Yes I admit it, I walked/strolled/basically taking my own sweet time during the race against time. Sry lah, was really exhausted.

NVM! I'm gonna slp early today! Maybe at 9 or sth? Be prepared for tmr's Magnificent Meridian Marathon! It's like an Amazing Race whereby we will be running all around the East areas!! Cool huh?? I'm sooo excited! Don't wanna be a slacker in games anymore. Woohoo!

We're the Mighty Ducks!! Regulus!!

Heyiie~ Hey Reggie!
Hoo! Hah!
I wanna knowWww~ WwwwwW~
Have you quacked today~
Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 5:57 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT